Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Forever Young...Sandy West...Smile

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    While I was on my way back from the store I did a little channel surfing on the Radio when I caught the last part of Rod Stewart singing "Forever Young".
    Now I dont know why, but for some reason I started to think of Sandy West.
    Then the very next song they played was "Wild Thing" and well....I just had to Smile [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Have a Great day everyone, and [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gregg

  2. #2
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your story made me smile thanks for sharing Gregg.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That sounds like a FANtastic radio station Gregg!
    It's hard to believe it's been almost two years.
     42232718 west rex203i

    GD

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A wise man once wrote,"Gee aint it funny how time slips away". Got to live and do what you dream about, cause time stands still for no one. Just buried another friend . He was the third one this year i've lost. He was just fixing a tire on a farm wagon and someone killed him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic